We’ve misses you! As mandatory shutdowns are beginning to lift, Unify Fitness is excited to announce our re-opening on June 1st.
The health and wellness of our clients and team have been our priority, and Unify Fitness has always taken great pride in providing a clean and safe environment for all. With the recent outbreak of Covid-19, we are following the mandatory guidelines set forth by the federal and local governments in their phased re-opening plan. In addition to the measures outlined by governmental agencies we are implementing even more enhanced safety and cleanliness protocols listed below.
1. If you are. not feeling well, have a fever or have been around anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past 14 days please stay home.
2. All owners, trainers, staff and clients have been asked to wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizers as they enter the gym.
3. Social Distancing – While working together trainers and clients are required to remain a minimum of 6ft. from others.
4. Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of the restrooms, sinks and showers consistently throughout the day.
5. All trainers/instructors are required to thoroughly sanitize the equipment they use during and after each client session. In addition, all equipment will continue to be sanitized throughout the day.
6. All trainers and staff are required to wear face coverings while clients are in the gym. Clients are not required to wear face coverings while working out. If needed, face masks will be available.
7. Use of the bottle filler only at the water station.
8. Boxing gloves will not be provided, please bring your own.
10. Hand and equipment sanitizers will be available throughout the gym.
Being physically active has proven to increase overall health and wellness and Unify Fitness is excited to continue supporting your goals. As always, if you have any questions please let us know, we’re here for you!
Thank you The Unify Team!